Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Got My Ticket plane =)

Yes i know it's like super early to buy my tickets but yes I got them because I couldn't wait =).I also want to book my hotel and have everything plan ahead I am just so excited that i want this to be perfect.. My Roommate is making the hotel reservation since she's getting earlier than me to Orlando.

I'm flying to Orlando from Philly and am getting there a day earlier meaning august 8. What I plan to do that night if i get a chance is to go and get my Room decorations and bedding with my Roommate Since we are planing on having a one bedroom apartment we can decorate the way we want =) Yayyyy.

I already gotten some stuff like the bathroom decoration and I got the magic bullet blender cuz I can't survive without a smoothie... I am also planning on getting some cushion for the sofas cuz god i did not like the one in the videos I saw so me and my Roommate are totally decorating the apartment to feel like home the good part is that we both love the same color and have same taste so this wont be a problem.. Anyways till next time Have a Magical day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment